AGREED FINAL ORDER ON FORMER HUSBAND’S VERIFIED SUPPLEMENTAL PETITION TO MODIFY PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY, TIME-SHARING OR PARENTING PLAN/TIMESHARING SCHEDULE AND OTHER RELATED RELIEF and FORMER WIFE’S ANSWER
The following is the supplemental petition to modify parenting responsibility. This has been resolved via a parenting plan agreed on by both parties.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
In Re: The Matter of Case Number:
AGREED FINAL ORDER ON FORMER HUSBAND’S VERIFIED SUPPLEMENTAL PETITION TO MODIFY PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY, TIME-SHARING OR PARETNTING PLAN/TIMESHARING SCHEDULE AND OTHER RELATED RELIEF and FORMER WIFE’S ANSWER
THIS CAUSE having come before the Court on the Former Husband’s Verified Supplemental Petition to Modify Parental Responsibility, Time-Sharing or Parenting Plan/Timesharing Schedule and Other Related Relief and the Former Wife’s Answer and the parties having reached a Parenting Plan, the Court having reviewed same and being otherwise fully advised in the premises, the Court hereby makes the following findings of fact and conclusions of law as follows:
FINDINGS OF FACT
- The Court has jurisdiction over the present action and the parties, pursuant to the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage and Marital Settlement Agreement entered on May 30, 2012.
- The Former Husband filed a Supplemental Petition to Modify Parental Responsibility, Time-Sharing or Parenting Plan/Timesharing Schedule and Other Related Relief.
- The Former Wife filed an Answer on June 6, 2014.
- The parties reached a Parenting Plan which resolved all of the parties issues.
- The Court has reviewed the Parenting Plan, executed by the parties and finds that the provisions therein are in the best interest of the children.
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
(A). That the provisions of the Parenting Plan are hereby ratified and the parties are ordered to comply with the terms, provisions and obligations therein.
(B). Any previous order not inconsistent with the provisions of the Mediated Settlement Agreement entered within this case shall remain in full force and affect.
(C). The court reserves jurisdiction for the enforcement and modification of this order.
DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida on this ____ day of ________, 20___.
CIRCUIT COURT JUDGE
Copies furnished to:
Larry D. Shott, Esquire, Attorney for Former Husband
XXXXX, Esquire, Attorney for Former Wife
Do You Have a Question?
If you have a question about a family law case, please feel free to call us at 954-880-1302. We promise to get back to you promptly.
This document is a sample pleading related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any family law matter. This document is being provided for illustrative purposes only. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced divorce lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.