Call us Today at (954) 880-1302

Can A Contempt Order Be Used To Modify Child Custody?

According to Florida case law, a contempt order should not be used to modify child custody or visitation arrangements significantly: It is well settled that a contempt order should not be the basis for a change of custody (or extensive visitation) order....

read more

Can A Child Testify In A Divorce Proceeding?

According to Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure 12.407, children cannot testify in a divorce case unless a judge has determined that their testimony is relevant and necessary to resolve the issues before the court: No minor child shall be deposed or brought to a...

read more

Talk With Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.