Call us Today at (954) 880-1302

Alimony in Florida

Alimony in Florida

Larry Schott can help you through all your divorce issues, including alimony in Florida

Divorce is an emotionally challenging time for families, but it can be financially devastating, as well. Whether you’re trying to get the alimony support you need from your spouse or ex-spouse or you’re trying to ensure you’re not giving your spouse or ex-spouse more alimony than they need, it’s important to understand the process, so you can find a plantation divorce lawyer who can best protect your financial well-being.

If you earn less than your spouse or you’ve chosen to dedicate time away from your career to raise your children, you have the right under the law to seek alimony to better secure your financial future. Likewise, if you earn more than your ex-spouse, you shouldn’t have to pay more in alimony than you can afford.

Larry Schott helps families navigate the often-difficult alimony process and reach an outcome that’s in their best interest. He brings clients over 30 years of legal expertise along with the compassion and attention that only a small family law firm can offer.


Learn More About Alimony in Florida



Call Larry Schott Today at 954-880-1302 For a Free Case Evaluation

Contact us today for a free family law case evaluation. We’ll listen to your case and explain your rights. When you’re ready to work with an experienced Florida family law and divorce lawyer to help with your alimony case, fill out the form on our Contact Us page or give us a call at (954) 880-1302.

Update: A change in the law eliminated permanent alimony for cases filed on or after July 1, 2023. This is why we say these articles are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Florida law is always changing and the facts of each case are unique, which can impact the outcome of a case. Therefore, we strongly recommend talking with an experienced Florida divorce lawyer to learn your rights. Learn more about the changes to permanent alimony in Florida and how we can help.