Call us Today at (954) 880-1302

According to Florida statutory law, the court that initially enters an order requiring child support payments can order to modify the amount, terms and conditions of the child support payments if:

  • the modification is found by the court to be in the best interests of the child;
  • when the child reaches majority;
  • if there is a substantial change in the circumstances of the parties;
  • if s. 743.07(2) applies (persons 18 and over); or
  • when a child is emancipated, marries, joins the armed services, or dies.

See: Florida Statute 61.13(2).



Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send us an email or call him now at (954) 880-1302.


If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.