IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 17TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
In Re: The Matter of Case Number:
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered on the dates hereinafter set forth, by and between JACK KING, (hereinafter referred to as the “Father”), and JAMIE CROWN, (hereinafter referred to as the “Mother”),
WHEREAS, the parties desire to settle and resolve all claims for relief from the Father’s Verified Complaint to Determine Paternity, Sole Parental Responsibility, Supervised and Restricted Time Sharing, Parenting Plan, Child Support and Other Relief and the Mother’s Response to Father’s Complaint filed in the Circuit Court of the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit, in and for Broward County, Florida; and,
WHEREAS, the parties, believing this settlement agreement to be fair, just, equitable and reasonable, have consented freely and voluntarily to its terms and has accepted its conditions, obligations and mutual agreements to the end and desire of both parties. Both parties agree to the following:
- This Court has jurisdiction over the subject matter and the parties.
- The Father has been a resident of the State of Florida for more than six (6) months immediately before the filing of the Petition. The Mother resides at 730 Reading Avenue, West Reading, PA 19611.
- JACK KING is the father of the minor child, Prince King, born on XXXXXXX XX, 20__ to the Respondent JAMIE CROWN.
- The parties agree that they shall have shared parental responsibility of the minor child as it is in the best interests of the child.
- The parties have entered into a Parenting Plan (attached hereto as “Exhibit A”).
- The parties agree that neither party shall be responsible for child support to the other party due to the timesharing schedule with each parent as shown in the Parenting Plan attached hereto. The parties agree that each party shall support the child when the child is in their care/custody.
- The parties agree that the Father shall be entitled to claim the minor child on his tax return annually.
- This Settlement Agreement is intended to be a full and complete settlement of all rights which exist through the date of this agreement and that upon the completion of the agreement set forth herein, neither party shall have any further obligation to the other party, now and forever.
- The parties shall request the Court to enter a Final Judgment of Paternity approving and ratifying this Settlement Agreement and making said Settlement Agreement an Order of the Court.
WHEREFORE, the parties enter into this Settlement Agreement, believing it to be fair, just and equitable and intend to be bound by it. Both parties request that this court enter an order approving said Settlement Agreement and reserving jurisdiction as to the enforcement thereof.
In the presence of:
(as to Father) JACK KING
(as to the Mother) JAMIE CROWN
STATE OF FLORIDA )
COUNTY OF BROWARD )
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, personally appeared JACK KING, known to me, who, after first being duly sworn, deposes and states that he executed the foregoing Settlement Agreement, for the purpose therein expressed.
WITNESS my hand and seal in the State and County aforesaid this _____ day of XXXXX 20__.
STATE OF FLORIDA )
COUNTY OF BROWARD )
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, personally appeared JAMIE CROWN
who produced _________________, known to me, who, after first being duly sworn, deposes and states that he executed the foregoing Settlement Agreement, for the purpose therein expressed.
WITNESS my hand and seal in the State and County aforesaid this _____ day of XXXXXX 20__.
Do You Have a Question?
If you have a question about a family law case, please feel free to call us at 954-880-1302. We promise to get back to you promptly.
This document is a sample pleading related to a specific set of facts and circumstances and should not be used or relied upon for any family law matter. This document is being provided for illustrative purposes only. We recommend and urge you to consult with an experienced divorce lawyer for professional advice as each case is unique.
To Learn About Larry Schott’s Qualifications as a Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Advocate, See His About Me Page.